Language courses abroad: Jobs
Working at ESL-Ecole Suisse de Langues
We are currently looking for people who wish to join our team!
If you are interested in any of the positions advertised below, please send a CV and covering letter to:
ESL-Ecole Suisse de Langues
1820 Montreux 1
or email us :
Click on the position that interests you for more information:
- Management and organisation skills
- Experience in supervising activities or teaching in holiday centres or similar structures.
- Good command of either French, German, Italian + English.
- High sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to multitask and to deal with stress
- Keen interest in supervising teenagers
With the help of the centre director:
- Planning recreational activities for teenagers from all over the world, aged 8 to 18 or 13 to 17 years old, in a course centre with a capacity of up to 150 students.
- Organising and supervising daily sports and cultural activities.
- Managing a team of activity leaders.
- Entertaining students in the course centre during the day as well as in the evening.
Location of our course centres:
Switzerland: Leysin, Zug, Ascona
France: Valbonne s/Cannes, Paris-Igny
From 30th June until 17th August 2013
The employment period is preceded by a few days prior training in our course centre.
- Accommodation on-site is compulsory and organised by ESL
- If you are invited to an interview, please send us a copy of your 2013 criminal record beforehand.
- Reference to be mentioned in your application (title of the email): SUMMER_RA
Find out more: www.esl-schools.org
Telephone : +41 21 621 88 80
Applications must be sent exclusively by email. Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.